Pages

woensdag 25 juni 2014

Farfetch


Last winter, I ordered these gorgeous Bertie IV ankle boots from Senso. It was a bit of a hustle getting them, since I bought them online and they had to be shipped from L.A. (think shipping and customs). But they were so worth the wait!

I often visit the site where I got these shoes from, hoping for some good buys. The site i am talking about is Farfetch.com. As they describe themselves on the site, they are a global community of over 300 fashion boutiques. They showcase over 1000 labels, including some of my favorite ones: Cedric Charlier, Acne, Peter Pilotto, 3.1 Philip Lim, Marni (!!), ChloĆ©... But since this site would be bad for my wallet to say the least, it is mostly dreaming of ordering these clothes online than actually ordering them. But still, i am on the look-out. Especially now since sales have started! 

Here are some lovely things I've put on my wish list. Sugar daddy, where are thou?





Where do you shop online?

Much love, Julie





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten