Pages

dinsdag 8 juli 2014

Tuesdays are the new sunday





Well, I guess belgian summer has arrived.. It hasn't stopped raining for a second today. I had some things planned, but I am not in the mood to get out of the house with this weather. So this will be one of those lazy days, where I stay in and do practically nothing. Oh, and not feel guilty about it!

Thus far, my day consisted of being an obsessive pinner on Pinterest, planning my trip to Paris, reading other blogs, drinking tea and taking selfies. I'm probably going to design the layout of my blog today, since it now looks like a 14 year old made it. Time to do something useful!

Much love, Julie

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I love your blog so I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Find out more here: http://sprinkleofstyle.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen